Web Warrior Marketing – 5 Reasons to Start a Blog
5. To Promote your Business – a blog is a “voice” to your current customers as well as potential customers. If you keep yourself top of mind throughout the year, then you will be top of mind to people when they have a need for your product or service.
4. To be a Helpful Resource – if you know a lot about a topic, and are able to provide useful information to people, they will start to follow your blog, possibly let others know about it, and you may even start being recognized as an expert in the field of whatever you are blogging about. If your goal is to “get known”, it can give you a lot of credibility if you can show people that you really know what you are talking about…especially if you are able to share your own experiences that they can relate to…and comment on with their experiences.
3. To Make Connections – Are you really interested in something that maybe no one else you know is interested in? This is a great way to connect with others who share your interests from all over the world. And hey, if you are looking to grow your Facebook friends, this is a great way to start adding people! This is also a great way to stay connected with friends and family – all too often it is easy to lose touch. Let people know about your blog and ask them to follow it!
2. For a Hobby – have you ever been asked by people “What are your hobbies?” only to sit there and not have much to say? This is a great way to spend your time (a good alternative from just sitting in front of the TV) – not to mention great learning – and adding value to others at the same time. Have fun and be creative – the more interesting you are, the more people will like your blog, and your popularity will rise.
1. Because it is 2010…isn’t everyone supposed to be Blogging, Facebooking, and Twittering?
At Web Warrior Marketing, our primary focus is SEO and driving traffic to websites. We also help clients interested in blogging how to get started and with other forms of social media. Contact our Vancouver SEO company today for a FREE website consultation as to how we can drive traffic to your website and get you found online. Check out of website marketing services and contact us with any questions you may have. At Web Warrior Marketing, our goal is to Go to Battle for Your Website!