Millions of people have personal facebook accounts – but facebook can be used for so much more than just connecting with friends, posting vacation photos, or making plans for the weekend. It can be a very effective tool for your business too!
Here are 5 Tips for using Facebook for your Business as part of your Internet marketing strategy:
1. Complete all of the details in your business account profile – people perceive businesses as more credible and trustworthy if you have an address, phone number, contact information, etc.
2. Post professional business photos – not ones you took for your last trip to Mexico or your latest weekend adventure. Photos of team building activities and corporate events are great though, and can even be good for public relations if your event involved doing something to help the community or a charity.
3. Add a facebook icon to your website that links directly to your business page. You can also add a link to your email signature.
4. Post “What’s Happening” on your facebook wall including current projects and/or partnerships
5. Offer discounts to your facebook fans – reward them with exclusive offers!
At Web Warrior Marketing, we will help you get your business set-up on facebook as part of our website marketing packages. Contact us for a FREE website consultation today as to how we can increase your online visibility!